PTE Exam Registration 2023 - Check Important Dates, Fees, Process, & Documents
PTE Registration 2023
The Pearson PLC Group PTE test assesses applicants' writing, spoken, reading, and listening skills to ensure that they are competent in studying in an international environment and have a good understanding of the universal language of English.
Applicants will be happy to find out that Pearson PLC Group, the PTE Exam's governing body, has launched the PTE at Home. The PTE at Home is the same as the PTE test. The PTE at Home, on the other hand, is held in the candidate's house, with student safety in mind. With effect from November 16, 2021, the conducting organization has also reduced the total time of the PTE exam from three hours to two hours. Below mentioned is the PTE registration process that a candidate needs to go through before appearing for a PTE exam.
You need to be aware that to book your PTE Academic online, you must have a valid ID - a valid Indian passport. Applicants must also provide a valid ID on the day of the PTE exam or they will not be allowed to enter the PTE Test Center.
Applicants who want to register for the PTE exam 2023 must follow the steps mentioned below to successfully schedule their PTE exam slot
- Visit the official website of PTE Academic. (https://www.pearsonpte.com/pte-academic)
- Create your Pearson account by entering your personal information.
- Pearson will send you an email with your login information within 48 hours of completing the PTE registration procedure.
- The next step is to look for a PTE test center near you.
- At this stage, candidates can also choose to take the PTE at Home test.
- Additionally, choose a good time and PTE date to take the PTE exam.
- After entering all of your information, such as time, date, and PTE slot, you will be directed to the checkout button.
- Then pay the PTE Exam Cost of 15,900 Indian rupees to complete your PTE exam registration.
|Creating a Pearson account||
|Scheduling a test appointment||
|Checking the information thoroughly||
|Paying the test cost
Alternative ways to register for the PTE Test
PTE Phone Registration
- In addition to the popular online registration method, candidates can also register for the PTE exam by phone.
- To register for the PTE Test, Indian students should call the PTE Academic testing authority at 00080 0440 2020. (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. local time; closed on local holidays.)
- Applicants who want to take the PTE exam in 2023 will have to pay15,900 INR.
- Applicants should keep in mind that this sum includes 18% tax.
- The base fee for the PTE exam has been set at INR 13,038.
- An extra 18% tax of INR 2,862 puts the total PTE cost for Indian candidates at 15,900.
Both credit and debit cards can be used to pay the PTE exam price in India. Credit and debit cards accepted include Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
A quick recap
|PTE full form||Pearson Test of English|
|Conducting Body||Pearson PLC Group|
|Widely popular as||English language proficiency test|
|Generally accepted by||Universities in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|PTE Fee||INR 15,900|
|Skills Tested||English Speaking, Writing, Listening, and Reading|
PTE is a computer-based exam that is intended to minimize human biases while also providing convenient and quick testing solutions. If you plan to take the PTE, you should be informed of the Registration process, PTE fees, test pattern, and scoring.
Date and Frequency
IELTS test dates are offered upto 4 times in a month making a total of 48 fixed dates in one calender year. The availability of IELTS dates in India may differ for Academic and General IELTS.
Center and Admit Card
The IELTS Exam is offered across more than 50 locations across India. There is no admit card provided for IELTS examination.
IELTS Exam results are released 10 calendar days after the test for the paper based exam and 5-7 calendar days for the computer based test. The Candidate will receive only ONE original Test Report form (TRF).
A candidate may request up to 5 additional TRFs to be sent to the receiving institutions (universities, professional bodies, etc) within 1 month of taking the IELTS test. TRFs sent by courier will be sent via DHL and students will be charged accordingly. If the receiving institution accepts electronic submission of scores then that can be arranged through the IDP IELTS office free of charge.
Free Mock Tests
Predicting the answer
Describe a place
Selecting from a list
Following a conversation
Identifying main ideas
Recognising text types
Analysing the passage
Dealing with unfamiliar words
Dealing with a range of views
Understanding the paragraph structure
Using paragraphs and main ideas
Process & Two-part Question
Bar Chart & Problem-Solution Question
Tabular Chart & Causes-Solution Question
Line Graph & Impact-Type of Question
Vertical Bar Graph & Discursive Essay
Pie Charts & Direct Question
Chart & Opinionated Question
Describe a school
Describe any event
Describe your favourite comedy show
Describe a quiet place
Describe a city
Describe something you would like to get replaced
Describe an occasion
- Check your predicted IELTS band
- Highlight key strengths and weaknesses
- Get personalised practice material
- Compete with potential IELTS test takers
- Instant Evaluation
- Takes less than 5 minutes
Other Study Abroad Exams
The skill and capability to communicate efficiently and effectively is the... Read More