Duolingo Exam Registration
Duolingo English Test is an online test that can be taken anywhere, anytime, from the comfort of your home. If anyone wants to register for the duolingo test, then they have to visit their nearby test registration center from their laptop or computer. Other than that, candidates can also register for the duolingo test online. The total exam fee for a duolingo registration is $49, which is subjected to change depending upon the discounts availability and currency rate as per the country you are booking your exam from.
Requirements for duolingo registration
- Stable internet service on your laptop or computer
- An installed web camera, headsets/speaker and microphone.
- A valid government Id, either passport or driving license
- A credit or a debit card is used to pay the Duolingo English Test fee online.
- All the equipment must be installed in a distraction-free and well-lit room.
How to register for Duolingo English Test ?
Listed below are all the steps that you need to follow in order to register for the duolingo english test:
- First, visit the official Duolingo website to register for the test.
- Now, click on the “Sign up” button to create a Duolingo account.
- Fill all the required details and create an account.
- Once the account is created, you will land on the registration page where you can choose “Try the test”, “Purchase the test” and “Take the test”.
- In case you choose the “Try the test” option you will get practice test of 15 minutes to prepare for Duolingo.
- Selecting “purchase the test” will give you 21 days’ time period to appear for the test. However, opting for “Take the test” allows you to take the Duolingo test immediately.
- After selecting the test option, you will be directed to the payment page. You must pay for the test through credit card or using PayPal to complete the Duolingo registration process.
Things to consider while purchasing Duolingo English Test
Below mentioned are the things that you should keep in mind while opting for the purchase option in the Duolingo English Test:
- The payment criterion for the Duolingo English test is simple. It accepts all bank credit cards, or you can also use PayPal to pay for the test.
- Please ensure that the account used to buy the test is for the actual test takers. It is not possible to buy the test for somebody else.
- Buying two Duolingo English Tests at the same time is both probable and valuable because it offers you a discount on test booking. Also, buying a Duolingo test bundle is helpful if you want to attempt it twice.
- Always take a practice test before the test because you get familiarized with the type of questions.
- There are no refunds if you are unable to take the test in the given time period that is 21 days. You can get refunds in situation where you faced any technical issue while attempt and contacted Duolingo support team on time to raise the concern.
- Duolingo has a limit to book a number of tests in 30 days’ time period. So, either you can buy a bundle of Duolingo English test or you can book your next test after a period of 30 days.
Duolingo test taking rules that make it more reliable:
- Identity verification is a vital step for the test-taker to verify their identity. It can be done using a government-issued photo ID which ensures that the person taking the test is the same person who registered for it.
- Duolingo offers Live Proctoring through a webcam, microphone, and screen monitoring which prevents cheating and maintains the test integrity.
- Duolingo English Test has a randomized question order which keeps the test-takers from memorizing the questions and answers.
- The test has timed sections, and for each section of the Duolingo English Test the test-taker has a limited amount of time to answer each question.
- Duolingo uses automated scoring algorithms to evaluate the test-taker's responses to avoid human bias while scoring.
- There are multiple Test Versions to ensure that a test taker receives a different questions and tasks, in case they book multiple tests at a time.
Date and Frequency
IELTS test dates are offered upto 4 times in a month making a total of 48 fixed dates in one calender year. The availability of IELTS dates in India may differ for Academic and General IELTS.
Center and Admit Card
The IELTS Exam is offered across more than 50 locations across India. There is no admit card provided for IELTS examination.
IELTS Exam results are released 10 calendar days after the test for the paper based exam and 5-7 calendar days for the computer based test. The Candidate will receive only ONE original Test Report form (TRF).
A candidate may request up to 5 additional TRFs to be sent to the receiving institutions (universities, professional bodies, etc) within 1 month of taking the IELTS test. TRFs sent by courier will be sent via DHL and students will be charged accordingly. If the receiving institution accepts electronic submission of scores then that can be arranged through the IDP IELTS office free of charge.
Free Mock Tests
Predicting the answer
Describe a place
Selecting from a list
Following a conversation
Identifying main ideas
Recognising text types
Analysing the passage
Dealing with unfamiliar words
Dealing with a range of views
Understanding the paragraph structure
Using paragraphs and main ideas
Process & Two-part Question
Bar Chart & Problem-Solution Question
Tabular Chart & Causes-Solution Question
Line Graph & Impact-Type of Question
Vertical Bar Graph & Discursive Essay
Pie Charts & Direct Question
Chart & Opinionated Question
Describe a school
Describe any event
Describe your favourite comedy show
Describe a quiet place
Describe a city
Describe something you would like to get replaced
Describe an occasion
- Check your predicted IELTS band
- Highlight key strengths and weaknesses
- Get personalised practice material
- Compete with potential IELTS test takers
- Instant Evaluation
- Takes less than 5 minutes
Other Study Abroad Exams
The skill and capability to communicate efficiently and effectively is the... Read More