Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We want to make sure that our students have an exceptional learning experience. As with any purchase experience, below are the terms and conditions that govern the refund policy. Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, that you do not achieve your desired band score in the IELTS exam, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and the below-mentioned conditions are fulfilled.
Please read the fine print of each deal before taking the services. Our policy for the refund will be as follows:
- A student has to attend all the classes on regular basis (min 80% attendance) as punctuality and sincerity are the core values that we follow, also students must attend all the assigned mock/ class tests.
- In the event, if the student is not able to attend the regular classes due to any unavoidable circumstances, the student has to inform the respective trainer and the institute on the official email, [email protected] a day prior to the class.
- A student is expected to be sincere and diligent with his/her preparation and it is essential for him/her to complete all the assignments, worksheets, practice tests, mock tests, homework, etc. On regular basis and within the stipulated time allotted for the same.
- Canamprep shall not be liable for the refund in case of any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, the act of god or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a “force majeure event”).
- The refund would not be initiated and the student shall not be entitled to a refund if conditions in sr. No. 1,2 and 3 as mentioned above are not fulfilled.
- The refund amount will be credited directly to the bank account (from which the payment was made by the student). The refund would be processed only after the deduction of GST @18% which the institute is liable to pay to the government, as any money paid to the government cannot be refunded. An additional processing fee of INR 500/- (five hundred Indian rupees only) will be deducted in lieu of the operational fees, payment gateway charges, admin fee, and cost of resources for the efforts and hard work done by the team.
- Students have to take prior permission to appear for the IELTS test from the academic/branch coordinator
Note: all refunds will be processed within 15 days of approval and validation of the refund request.*All disputes are subject to Chandigarh jurisdiction only