Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Canamprep website. You should be familiar with the work we cover and the services we offer if you have visited our website and browsed the pages. As a reader, you agree to the terms and conditions and company policies listed below by visiting this page:
You are asked to carefully read the following information and understand that the parameters to use this website are under the below-mentioned terms and conditions:
- You agree to receive communications regarding your transactions on our website via e-mail, phone calls, and SMS. Users will confirm their valid phone numbers and e-mail addresses to facilitate such communication. To provide better services, we also use your e-mail address to send you updates, newsletters, changes to service features, and other similar information.
- Neither we nor any third party can guarantee this website's information's accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any specific purpose. As a reader, you acknowledge that the information or material provided on the website may contain errors or inaccuracies for which the company cannot be held liable.
- You are using the information or material posted on the website at your own risk, and Canamprep cannot be held liable for this use. It is entirely the reader's responsibility to ensure that the information on the website meets their specific needs.
- Unauthorized use of the website is a crime.
- The website may include links to other websites to expand on the information. These links are only provided for the convenience of the readers. We have no control over the content on these external websites.
- Canamprep owns this website, and the content and material posted on it are not to be copied or reproduced under the Copyright Act, which forms the terms and conditions of this website.
- Clients must register on the website to use our resources. As a customer, ensure that all the information you provide is correct, valid, authentic, and current.
- Canamprep reserves the right to terminate the user's access at any time, and all website visits are constantly monitored.
- The website's content and information are provided as-is and as available.
- Canamprep cannot be held liable for computer damage or data loss caused by the downloading and saving specific information. In no event will Canamprep be liable for any damages, including incidental or any resultant damages which crop up after the usage of content from this website.
- All content and graphics on the website, including text, logos, graphics, images, and so on, are the intellectual property of Canamprep.
- As a committed organization, we will prioritize our steps to keep the website up-to-date and functional. However, due to these factors, we have no control over technical problems or the website being temporarily unavailable.
- In such cases, readers must have resilience and patience as such technical flaws are resolved quickly, and the website will be operational again.
- The terms and conditions on this website are subject to change at any time without notice to the reader.