Duolingo Test Dates
Duolingo Exam Dates 2023 India
Duolingo language proficiency exams are designed to measure your language skills in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. It is a language certification exam that is accepted by many universities and institutions worldwide, and you can take it online at any time even from the comfort of your home. However, some organizations may require you to take the exam on a specific date and at a designated testing center.
It is a quite popular choice among test takers, because of its simplicity and convenience. You can take this exam online anywhere and anytime provided you have a laptop or a desktop computer with a microphone & camera installed in it. Moreover, duolingo english test can be attempted any time of the year which is why Duolingo authorities do not have any organized test schedule and fixed dates. Therefore, you have the biggest advantage of selecting the test date and time as per your comfort.
Duolingo test lasts an hour, and its results are available to the students in two to three days. It starts with a five minutes introduction of the student, which is followed by an adaptive section of 45 minutes. You can also attempt one ungraded section, which is a 10-minute video interview responding to some open-ended questions. The format of the Duolingo English test is as follows:
|Adaptive Test||45 minutes|
Duolingo English Test does not launch any schedule for test dates, because it is an online test that can be taken anytime and students are given 90 days to appear for the test. For example, the Duolingo exam dates for the next three months can be:
|March||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31|
|April||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,26, 27, 28, 29, 30.|
|May||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31|
Hence, there are no specific dates to consider for the Duolingo English test, but there are a few guidelines to choose the Duolingo Test dates for 2023.
How to register for Duolingo English Test
Following are the steps to register for the Duolingo English Test:
- Visit the Duolingo English Test website: https://englishtest.duolingo.com/home
- Start filling out your test by clicking on the "Sign Up" button on the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in all the required details, including your name, email address, and password.
- Select your country of residence and preferred language for taking the test.
- You can also choose the institution or organization that you want to share your test results with.
- Select your preferred test date and time from the available options.
- Once the date is selected, the payment process has to be completed using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
- Once you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your test.
How to select the best date for the Duolingo English test:
Following are the very important guidelines to select the ideal time to take the Duolingo English test
- The ideal time to take the Duolingo English test is when you are ready to achieve your language proficiency goals. Hence, there has to be planning.
- Always be updated about the requirements of the score that a university or immigration requires to set your proficiency goals accordingly.
- The determined score goals help to decide a time frame to take the Duolingo English test.
- Always take your test in a good environment where there are no distractions and you can focus on the questions and give your best effort.
- Check all the technical requirements and format of the test beforehand to avoid any issues during the test.
Date and Frequency
IELTS test dates are offered upto 4 times in a month making a total of 48 fixed dates in one calender year. The availability of IELTS dates in India may differ for Academic and General IELTS.
Center and Admit Card
The IELTS Exam is offered across more than 50 locations across India. There is no admit card provided for IELTS examination.
IELTS Exam results are released 10 calendar days after the test for the paper based exam and 5-7 calendar days for the computer based test. The Candidate will receive only ONE original Test Report form (TRF).
A candidate may request up to 5 additional TRFs to be sent to the receiving institutions (universities, professional bodies, etc) within 1 month of taking the IELTS test. TRFs sent by courier will be sent via DHL and students will be charged accordingly. If the receiving institution accepts electronic submission of scores then that can be arranged through the IDP IELTS office free of charge.
Free Mock Tests
Predicting the answer
Describe a place
Selecting from a list
Following a conversation
Identifying main ideas
Recognising text types
Analysing the passage
Dealing with unfamiliar words
Dealing with a range of views
Understanding the paragraph structure
Using paragraphs and main ideas
Process & Two-part Question
Bar Chart & Problem-Solution Question
Tabular Chart & Causes-Solution Question
Line Graph & Impact-Type of Question
Vertical Bar Graph & Discursive Essay
Pie Charts & Direct Question
Chart & Opinionated Question
Describe a school
Describe any event
Describe your favourite comedy show
Describe a quiet place
Describe a city
Describe something you would like to get replaced
Describe an occasion
- Check your predicted IELTS band
- Highlight key strengths and weaknesses
- Get personalised practice material
- Compete with potential IELTS test takers
- Instant Evaluation
- Takes less than 5 minutes
Other Study Abroad Exams
The skill and capability to communicate efficiently and effectively is the... Read More