Study in USA
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling: Learn how to provide counseling services to individuals, families, couples and groups, and gain the skills to help clients work through a wide variety of issues—including depression, anxiety, grief, low self-esteem, stress, relationship difficulties, and suicidal impulses.
- M.A. Forensic Psychology: Our forensic psychology graduate programs can help advance the career of thosewho work directly within the arena of police and public safety as a full-time employee or part-time consultant, police officer, hostage negotiator, EAP specialist, government employee, counselor, and more. Additionally, The Chicago School’s Forensic Centers provide students an additional option to for practicum placement and internship opportunities.
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology: Learn how to conduct clinical interviews and psychological testing, create treatment plans, consult and collaborate with physicians and other professionals, and provide multiple forms of therapy to alleviate mental illness, behavioral problems, and emotional distress.With a strong focus on cultural competency, students may apply to complete their clinical training hours at one of The Chicago School Counseling Centers, two of Southern California’s largest and most well-respected community counseling centers.
- Ph.D. Organizational Leadership: Ideal for current for-profit and nonprofit business managers or supervisors who are interested in becoming better leaders, this program prepares graduates to take on executive roles and functions within the business world.
- Ph.D. Business Psychology: Learn how to appropriately advise organizations on major business initiatives, including strategic planning, talent management, executive coaching, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, and change management.
- M.A. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Learn how to analyze organizational functions and help businesses and the individuals within them solve problems, perform effectively, and work on assessment skills and feedback mechanisms to enhance their overall effectiveness. Students not only learn how to design and implement assessment centers and 360-degree feedback tools, but they also benefit by participating in these same practices to identify their own strengths and improve developmental areas.
Quick Query USA