Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
Study in Canada Requirements
Now that you have finally made a decision to study in Canada, it is time for you to know about the process and procedures involved in securing admission in a college or university and procuring your study visa Canada has successfully managed to maintain a status for being the most favorite international study destination among Indian students for past so many decades and its never ending. By observing the willingness of Indian students to study in Canada, the Canadian Universities and Colleges enthusiastically welcome and admit Indian students to their academic programs.
Once you have secured admission in the program and institute of your choice the next logical step is to start preparing for your Canada Student visa. Before you take a call on applying for your study abroad Canada kindly go through the following Canada Student Visa Requirements, to achieve success in getting your study visa.
Requirements for Canada Student
You must fulfill the requirements for Canada Student Visa to accomplish your dream to study in Canada.
- Letter of Acceptance from College: Letter of Acceptance from College: You must secure admission in the college or university of your choice to study in Canada before you apply for your study visa.
- IELTS score: English proficiency is a must to study in Canada, and before you apply for your Canada Student Visa, you must clear your English proficiency test like IELTS Exam, TOFEL, or PTE. As per Student Direct Stream(SDS) rules for the undergraduate course overall 6 band score with no less than 6 bands each module is a must and for graduate course applicant needs to have 6.5 overall band score with no less than 6 bands score each module.
- Identification proof: Identification of a candidate in the form of passport is one of the most essential requirements for Canada Student visa.
- Sufficient funds: Financial stability of the student and family members is a must to pursue studies in Canada.
The Student needs to purchase the GIC (guaranteed Investment Certificate). Under new rules of (SDS) applicants must deposit CAD$ 10,000 at Scotia Bank for their living expenses.
The best way to explore and apply for overseas education is to hire a consultant. The reason behind hiring a Consultant is generally to know about the latest updates at the overseas education front and to use their years’ of experience in helping students secure admission in their preferred institutes and programs, getting them their study visas successfully.
Canam Consultants is an authorized study visa consultant and have delivered thousands of successful visas to Canadian education aspirants.