Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About Mount Allison University
With nearly 175 years of excellence and ranked as Canada’s Number 1 undergraduate university Mount Allison University is an ideal choice for students looking for is a primarily undergraduate liberal arts and science university in Canada. Situated in Sackville, New Brunswick, Mount Allison University has a beautiful and historically rich campus is nestled on the Tantramar marshes in the heart of Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada. The University attracts some of the most talented and creative minds from across the country and around the world. It has had 51 Rhodes Scholars — 10 in the past 12 years alone — and counts many of Canada’s top business, cultural, and community leaders among its graduates.
Why Mount Allison University
Students are suggested to study at the Mount Allison University because of the following reasons:
Facts about University:
Established in 1839, the university has 2,600 students. It has a student-to-faculty ratio of 16:1, with number of residencies equal to 8. The campus size is 76 acres.
The NSSE Survey report:
The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) administered to thousands of students across North America has ranked Mount Allison as the first in student-faculty interaction and among the top in level of academic challenge, enriching educational experience, and student satisfaction.
Small class sizes with 96 per cent of faculty hold highest degree in their field.
Rich social atmosphere fosters life-long relationships, more than 140 clubs and societies to choose from, wide range of sports, fitness, and recreational opportunities, located in a classic university town and offers historic architecture, modern facilities, and well-kept grounds.