Cranfield University - Cranfield Campus Students
Help and support is always close at hand at Cranfield University, whether you need assistance with your studies or to make the most of your time on campus. Here are the main sources of advice and guidance:
Student Advice Centres
- There are Student Advice Centres at both Cranfield and Shrivenham which act as a central source of information for students. They offer professional and confidential advice, such as the co-ordination of disability and learning support, and guidance to help you make the most of your time at the University and to access the many resources available to you.
- Further information about the support we can provide can be found on the Wellbeing page.
Cranfield Students' Association
- The Cranfield Students' Association (CSA) represents all Cranfield University students. It is run by a team of elected students and a small team of staff, overseen by independent Trustees. Representation and promotion of the student voice are at the heart of the CSA's objectives, and many opportunities are provided for students to express their opinions on their Cranfield experience.
- The CSA is a registered charity, and all income is used for the benefit of Cranfield students. This includes students welfare, the organisation of social and cultural events and support for societies and sports clubs.
- CSA (Shrivenham) takes part in induction and graduation, organises trips and social events, and supports the sale of University merchandise.
- CSA (Cranfield) provides a varied social programme, including discos, live entertainment, trips and family-oriented events. It runs a bar, café and shop.
- More information about CSA activities can be found on the CSA website.
Health, wellbeing and worship
- Life at university brings many challenges, from meeting academic expectations to adapting to student life away from friends and family – sometimes in a foreign country – to getting to know new people and adapting to new surroundings.
- In these circumstances, it’s important to look after your health and wellbeing, in all its forms. Take a look at the Wellbeing and Worship pages for additional information and support on:
- Counselling services,
- Disability and learning,
- Places of worship.
- If you are from a European Economic Area (EEA) country, you should obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) for you and your family before you travel to the UK, to ensure you are able to use NHS medical services.
- Spouses and children of international (non-EEA) students are eligible for some NHS treatments, providing that the students' course is for six months or more.
- Having medical insurance can offer peace of mind and you may also wish to consider private medical insurance before you travel. Visit the NHS website for further advice.
All the executives are very helpful throughout my process. Special thanks to the team of counsels. They guided me in this process until my visa got stamped.
So, helpful and organized. They explained each and everything which is needed for a student visa. I want to recommend Canam to my sister for her further studies.
The entire staff is welcoming. Great experience, right from applications to visa approval. I highly recommend Canam Consultants.
The process for the student visa was made very easy with Canam Consultants. I got various options to apply, and they were always helpful to me and my queries.
It was a pleasant experience to have assistance from your end. Thanks, Canam.
My application was processed without any problems. The experience was great. Everyone at Canam was very gentle, helpful, and welcoming.
I had a great experience with Canam Pune. I was late for my applications for the courses, but Canam ensured that I got the college and course I desired my counselor was by my side during every step of the process, and I am delighted with the way everything was handled.
My overall experience was excellent. I would recommend Canam to all the aspiring students for studying abroad.
I am really grateful to the counselors, who suggested an excellent course and university and helped me out through all the procedures for studying abroad.
The staff was very cooperative and friendly. I loved the ambiance of the office, and everyone was helpful. They cleared all my doubts, and their efforts are appreciable.
The entire team is highly professionals knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Canam to all my friends for counseling for overseas education.
The faculty was friendly and helped a lot during the process of applying for student visa.
It was a great experience here would love to recommend others about this institute as well.
Excellent experience with Canam Team.
Great experience with Canam, they helped me a lot during my student visa application process. Thank you so much, Canam.
World class universities waiting for you.
England, UK • 295 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 19000 - 24000 / year
England, UK • 16 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 16000 - 17000 / year
England, UK • 78 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 14000 - 15000 / year
England, UK • 32 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 20000 - 26000 / year
England, UK • 194 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 16000 - 23500 / year
Top Universities in UK
Popular universities to study in UK
England, UK • 172 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 22000 - 29000 / year
Scotland, UK • 363 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 15000 - 24000 / year
England, UK • 267 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 18000 - 40000 / year
England, UK • 115 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 9000 - 25000 / year
England, UK • 294 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 19000 - 25000 / year
England, UK • 279 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 19000 - 39000 / year
England, UK • 259 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 12500 - 13500 / year
England, UK • 256 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 14000 - 17000 / year
England, UK • 244 Programmes
Tuition Fee : GBP 14000 - 16500 / year
Popular English Language Proficiency Exams
Blogs and Articles
Study in UK Blogs & Articles
Updated on • Nov 14,2023 12:43 PM IST • UK
Updated on • Nov 07,2023 12:37 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Oct 21,2023 04:44 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Oct 13,2023 01:29 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Oct 06,2023 11:37 AM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Sep 29,2023 04:20 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Oct 21,2023 05:16 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Sep 28,2023 01:24 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Sep 20,2023 11:59 AM IST • UK
Updated on • Sep 05,2023 04:13 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Sep 05,2023 05:51 PM IST • UK
Updated on • Sep 02,2023 11:45 AM IST • UK
Updated on • Aug 28,2023 05:06 PM IST • UK
Updated on • Aug 24,2023 03:29 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Aug 21,2023 12:28 PM IST • UK • study in the UK
Updated on • Aug 22,2023 11:21 AM IST • study in the UK • LOR
Updated on • Aug 18,2023 01:38 PM IST • UK
Updated on • Jul 27,2023 01:10 PM IST • UK • study in the UK
Updated on • Jul 06,2023 04:14 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Jun 28,2023 04:43 PM IST • UK