The College of the Rockies is situated in the Kootenay Rocky Mountains area of Southeastern British Columbia and offers its national and international students diplomas, certificates, transfer courses and degree programs. The college has the main and the Gold Creek Campus in Cranbrook and the regional campuses in Kimberley, Golden, Fernie, Invermere and Creston.
With a mission to enrich communities and transform lives via education, the students and their requirements are kept first to deliver the most personal student experience a student can get in Canada.The small size of the classes assures personalized attention to every pupil, professional yet friendly staff, state of the art technology and amazing support services make the College of the Rockies one of the best places for a student to learn and live.
Established in 1975
Programmes 1 Available
Total Students 2500+
Total Int. Students 300+
The requirements must be fulfilled to get admitted to the College of The Rockies
- International students are considered on a case-by-case basis. There can be some additional requirements, depending on the program you are applying to.
- Students are required to submit their original transcripts from their last attended academic institutions. If they are not in English, then submit the translated copies of the same along with the originals.
- Should provide the certificate issued by the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) that compares educational credentials from other countries to educational standards in Canada.
- Applicants must be 18 years old at the time of the beginning of the course.
- You need to submit your English language proficiency test scores if you are coming from a non-English speaking country.
Please note: If you are not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you must obtain a valid study permit before you come to Canada.
Minimum IELTS Score
Minimum TOEFL Score
Minimum PTE Score
Intake May 2023
Jan 2023, Sep 2022
The values given below are estimated figures, excluding extra charges like material fee, student activity fees, athletic fees, health care, etc., for courses. To know more, please visit the Programs page.
Approximate Tuition Fee Per Year
4000 - 17500 Per year
13000 - 14000 Per year
Comparison with other universities of similar tier
- Academic Counseling
- Accomodation (On Campus)
- Campus Security
- Campus Shuttle
- Career Support
- Day Care Centers
- Financial Assistance
- Food & Dining Sevices
- Health Insurance
- Internet Services
- IT Services Helpdesk
- Library Services
- Mental Health Services
- Orientation for new students
- Parking and Transit
- Peer Mentorship
- Recruitment Services
- Scholarships and Awards
- Social and Cultural Events
- Sports & Recreation Facilities
- Student Club and Socities
- Student Leaderships
- Student Unions and Associations
- Study & Work Permit
- Work While Studying
- Student Learning Centre
- Continuing Education
- Women Safety and Resources Centre
- International Student Life Centre
- Academic/Career Portals
The student services available at College of the Rockies are impeccable and the institution has no left no stone unturned to make the students feel at home and comfortable around campus. The major services available are:
- Full range of programs – both in-class and online
- Purcell House Residence
- Health and Wellness Facility
- College programs such as Mountain Adventure Skills Training and other Tourism programs.
- Open Houses and Fairs
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Student Pathway Planning
- Multi Lingual Staff
- Community Outreach Programs
- Orientation Programs
- Campus Tours
- Study Assistance and Peer Mentorship
- International Students Centre
All the executives are very helpful throughout my process. Special thanks to the team of counsels. They guided me in this process until my visa got stamped.
So, helpful and organized. They explained each and everything which is needed for a student visa. I want to recommend Canam to my sister for her further studies.
The entire staff is welcoming. Great experience, right from applications to visa approval. I highly recommend Canam Consultants.
The process for the student visa was made very easy with Canam Consultants. I got various options to apply, and they were always helpful to me and my queries.
It was a pleasant experience to have assistance from your end. Thanks, Canam.
My application was processed without any problems. The experience was great. Everyone at Canam was very gentle, helpful, and welcoming.
I had a great experience with Canam Pune. I was late for my applications for the courses, but Canam ensured that I got the college and course I desired my counselor was by my side during every step of the process, and I am delighted with the way everything was handled.
My overall experience was excellent. I would recommend Canam to all the aspiring students for studying abroad.
I am really grateful to the counselors, who suggested an excellent course and university and helped me out through all the procedures for studying abroad.
The staff was very cooperative and friendly. I loved the ambiance of the office, and everyone was helpful. They cleared all my doubts, and their efforts are appreciable.
The entire team is highly professionals knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Canam to all my friends for counseling for overseas education.
The faculty was friendly and helped a lot during the process of applying for student visa.
It was a great experience here would love to recommend others about this institute as well.
Excellent experience with Canam Team.
Great experience with Canam, they helped me a lot during my student visa application process. Thank you so much, Canam.
College of the Rockies offers its students a number of scholarships, awards and bursaries in order to help them with their finances and college life as well as to provide the due credit for their extraordinary performance in the respective fields. Mentioned below are a couple of scholarships and wards made available for the students:
- Aboriginal Advisory Committee Scholarship
- Adele Thompson Memorial Bursary
- AECBC Bursary
- C.N Parkin Memorial Bursary
- Canadian Federation of University Women - Cranbrook Scholarship
- Chevron Canada Resources/Molnar Scholarships
- Cindy Oliver ABE Bursary
- Columbia Basin Trust Bursaries
- Echoridge Education Foundation Scholarship
- John Leask Memorial Scholarship
- Kimberely Skills Centre Scholarship
- Kootenay Savings Bursary and many more.
Map and Location
1535 14th St, Invermere, BC V0A 1K4, Canada
World class education waiting for you.
Sprott Shaw College - Abbotsford College Campus
British Columbia, Canada • 22 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 10000-27000 / year
Vancouver Community College - Broadway Campus
British Columbia, Canada • 13 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 14500-26000 / year
Blogs and Articles
Curated content to keep you updated on the latest education trends, news and more.
Updated on • Nov 28,2022 05:36 PM IST • Australia
Updated on • Nov 28,2022 05:35 PM IST • Study in Canada
Updated on • Nov 26,2022 04:26 PM IST • Study Abroad
Updated on • Nov 26,2022 04:26 PM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Nov 26,2022 04:22 PM IST • Courses in Canada
Updated on • Nov 23,2022 03:39 PM IST • study in the UK
Updated on • Nov 09,2022 12:55 PM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 16,2022 10:20 AM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 16,2022 10:19 AM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 16,2022 10:17 AM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 16,2022 10:14 AM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 16,2022 10:13 AM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 15,2022 01:05 PM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 15,2022 01:01 PM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 15,2022 12:59 PM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 15,2022 12:58 PM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 15,2022 12:07 PM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 15,2022 11:42 AM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 15,2022 11:41 AM IST • Study Abroad Guidance
Updated on • Sep 15,2022 11:38 AM IST • Study Abroad Guidance