Study in UK
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in U.K
- Education System in UK
- UK General Application Process
- UK Financial Information
- UK Scholarship Information
- UK Student Visa Guidance
- UK Frequently Asked Questions
- UK Career Workrights info.
- UK Awards and Certificates
- Study in London
- Study in Birmingham
- Study in England
- Study in Manchester
- Study in Glasgow
Study in UK Financial Information
If compared with other English speaking countries, education in U.K is considered an expensive choice because of the higher value of British pound. Yet there are thousands of international students who choose to study in U.K due to the well-respected education system and availability of oldest universities in the world. If you are planning to study in the U.K, you need to consider the following costs so that you can plan your budget accordingly and face no financial burdens during your studies. Although to study financial aid in UK is also available for international students, there is a certain criterion for the same. Financial information for UK is as follows:
- Depending on the institution and the course you may have to pay £12000 per annum for Undergraduate, £13000 per annum for Postgraduate and £14, 000 per annum for Doctoral Degree.
- If you are planning to study in London, you might have to spend £10000 per annum (minimum) as your living expenses whereas for Rest of UK £8000 per annum (minimum) is sufficient.
Therefore, if you have decided to study financial information for UK is an important aspect that you need to consider as per your financial capacity. At UniSearch, you will be given detailed information about the costs involved and ways through which you can obtain financial aid for your further education.