Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
Thompson Rivers University
If wide range of courses and career fields is what you are looking for, then your search ends at Thompson Rivers University, located in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada. The university is committed to provide students an access to education that combines the career benefits of an applied approach with opportunities for community-oriented, relevant research at both the graduate and undergraduate level, with flawless transitions between programs. Today it is the fourth largest university in the province. TRU was founded in 2005 when the University College of the Cariboo joined with the British Columbia Open University. An energetic community of more than13,000 students from across Canada and around the world complete undergraduate and graduate degrees in addition to diplomas, professional certificates, apprenticeships, continuing studies and ESL.
Why Thompson Rivers University
The reasons for students opting for TRU are
Leader in offering students the opportunity to combine the scholarship and research of a first-class university degree with the career benefits of applied studies.
The fourth largest university in the province
Located in the heart of Kamloops, BC, the University’s campus is one of Canada’s most beautiful university settings.
Flexible learning alternatives to study online or by distance learning with the Open Learning Division.
Students also have the opportunity to take programs at regional centres throughout the interior of BC, a satellite campus in William Lake and an Open Learning Centre in Vancouver.
The university focuses on the individual student experience with small classes, accessible faculty, and research opportunities for graduates and undergraduates, co-op and study abroad programs and a global competency distinction.