Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About University of Ottawa
Located in Canada's capital, the University offers quick access to all the preeminent institutions. Ottawa looks to the eventuality with determination, passion, and insight, poised to achieve our evolution into a renowned internationally-engaged university. The University is amongst the most prominent universities globally that extend programs both in English & French. Its highly qualified faculty has converted to a unique place to learn, flourish and shine as a professional.
Why University of Ottawa?
- All of the residency programs at the University of Ottawa are approved by the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- The accreditation process guarantees that residency programs meet the possible essential measures and that all the residents are equipped to take their RCPSC and CFPC tests.
- The University awards 70+ training programs that provide the aspirants with well-rounded clinicians.
- The University allows several fellowship opportunities and accepts around 150 foreign trainees annually who bring in a wide range of cultural and skill diversity.