Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About University of Northern British Columbia
The University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) is located in the huge landscape of northern part of British Columbia, and it is one of best and reputed small universities in Canada. The UNBC supports an ideal environment for teaching, discovery, people, the environment, and region of the north.
The University provides students with exceptional undergraduate and graduate learning opportunities that explore the cultures, economies, environment and health. Being one of the established British Columbia’s research-intensive universities, the campus brings the excitement of new knowledge to all the students, and the outcomes of the respective teaching and research to the world. In addition to nurturing and rejoicing academic excellence, the university is a hospitable place, with a learning environment that is friendly, inclusive, and supportive.
Why University of Northern British Columbia
Canada's Green University: The University instills a strong sense of ownership, purpose, and adventure among the alumni, faculty, students, staff, and the communities that the university is associated with. The UNBC is also Canada’s Green University that is leading the way to a more ecological future for all.
Welcoming environment: The University possesses a strong vision to transform the lives and communities both in the North and around the world. The university began with a dream to build an institution where all are welcomed to learn, live, and work in close proximity with the faculty and staff, thereby transforming the quality of life in region of Northern British Columbia, and the area beyond that.
Safe environment and helping community: The UNBC endeavors to offer a safe and challenging learning environment where students get to acquire the leadership skills and stretch the boundaries of their horizons. It is a place where community flourishes and where the staff members attempt to understand and care for the students of the University. It is a place where everyone is committed to being respectful, innovative, resourceful, and responsive in our interactions with other.
Learning and exploration: The University rejoices and endeavors to provide an unmatched learning experience to ensure that the students are prepared to meet the challenges of a fast-paced contemporary world, while stepping up and making a difference.