Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
Sault College is a public-funded, student-centered college that keeps 'students first' and has a vision to work towards their successful career progression. The college is dedicated to satisfy the educational needs of the students by providing small class sizes, enthusiastic staff and most importantly a supportive learning environment. At Sault College, a comprehensive review of academic programs occurs on a five year cycle to provide innovative academic programs that assure teaching and learning quality and that respond to industry and student needs.
Why Sault College?
Quality Assurance: The academic quality at Sault College is guided by Program Quality Assurance Process Audit (PQAPA) which ensures program quality, appropriate learning outcomes, etc.
Multi-cultural environment: The College acknowledges the richness and diversity of the campus and creates policies that make way for a welcoming atmosphere at the college.
Enthusiastic Staff: The College prides itself on its highly qualified and enthusiastic staff that encourages the students to achieve their goals and work towards the development of the society.
Small class sizes: Sault College has a very low student-faculty ratio that fosters a more personalized approach to learning.