Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
Northern College at Pures-Toronto
Located in Toronto, Northern College at Pures is a collaboration of Northern College with Pures College of Technology. It runs with an aim to provide high-quality education and exemplary services to overseas students in Canada. Students are granted a Northern College diploma upon meeting their graduation requirements and receive full credit from Northern College. The college focuses on providing a high-quality education along with practical skill enhancement. The welcoming environment provided by the staff and faculty attracts international students to a great extent. Excellent student services are offered to ensure that students have a great learning experience. Pures College is located at the very convenient location and it is accessible from all parts of the city and its neighboring suburbs. Spacious premises with modern facilities for students to learn and study in a comfortable and productive environment is one of the best features of Pures College.
Why Northern College at Pures-Toronto
Students sometimes encounter difficulties which can affect their well-being and academic goals. The career counseling team provides a private and safe environment to help the students to address any challenges they wish to discuss.
Northern College at Pures has developed workshops that address the students’ needs and equip them with the knowledge and tools to be successful. The workshops run periodically and are open to all students.
Hands-on learning experience:
Theoretical teaching is combined with real hands-on learning at this college. Courses are framed according to the needs of the job market and vocational training is given to the students so that they are ready to enter the workforce.