Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
Internationally recognized for encouraging a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and preparing students to become not only job seekers, but job creators is Georgian College established in 1967. The College is a well known for its courses and programs in applied arts and technology in Ontario, Canada. The College has three main campuses located in Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound along with four additional campuses in Midland, Muskoka, Orangeville and South Georgian Bay. Georgian received the highest score among Ontario colleges in the 2013 International Student Barometer – ranking number three in the world – and is named as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers six times and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers four years in a row. Georgian was Ontario’s first co-op education college and today is a recognized leader in student work experience, partnering with 6,200 co-op employers.
Why Georgian College
Students should go for Georgian College because of the following reasons:
Association with industry experts: As the college is working together with industry and community partners, Georgian offers relevant, cutting-edge curriculum, quality work placements and co-op experiences.
Career focused programs: The College offers more than 120 career-focused programs across seven locations in Central Ontario (Barrie, Midland, Muskoka, Orangeville, Orillia, Owen Sound and South Georgian Bay), Georgian serves 11,000 full-time students and 28,000 Continuing Education registrants annually.
Mission: Georgian College has a mission to inspire innovation, transform lives and connect communities through the power of education.
Awards and scholarships for students: More than 900 awards and scholarships are disbursed to students annually with a combined value of over $700,000.
University Partnership Centre: Offers academic upgrading, apprenticeship training, certificate and diploma programs, as well as university undergraduate and graduate degrees, college degrees and graduate certificate programs through unique University Partnership Centre