Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
Discover the Benefits of Studying in Prince Edward Island - Canada’s Smallest, Greenest, and Least Populous Province
Located in the Maritimes region of Eastern Canada and Known for its beautiful coastline and easy-going lifestyle, Prince Edward Island (PEI) is Canada’s smallest province in terms of land and population. In 1769, The island was split from the British colony of Nova Scotia and renamed in 1798 after Prince Edward. Today, It is one of the thirteen provinces and territories of Canada.
Canada’s smallest province has substantial opportunities in higher education, particularly in trades and science. The island has one university, i.e., The University of Prince Edward Island, Canada, with a country ranking 48. It is well-known for its high-quality education, historic architecture, modern structures, and red-brick, well-manicured appearance.
Why Study in Prince Edward Island?
- PEI is Canada’s smallest, greenest, and least populous province, with 164,318 people in 2021.
- In Prince Edward Island (PEI), you can enjoy the small-town feel, short commutes to work, and low crime rates.
- The only university in (PEI), The University of Prince Edward Island accommodates more than 1,400 international students from more than 90 countries each year, more than a quarter of the entire student body.
- The University of Prince Edward Island offers a diverse range of programs catering to the dynamic interests of International students.
- The Education, Early Learning, and Culture at Prince Edward Island (PEI) are some of the finest in Canada.
- Compared to some other Canadian provinces, Prince Edward Island has relatively low living costs among the lowest in Canada, making it one of the most cost-effective places in North America. Both international students and average families can afford a comfortable life here.
- In Prince Edward Island, students can earn while they study through a variety of in-demand jobs such as Nurses, Physicians, Cooks, Kitchen Helpers, Cleaners, Transport Truck Drivers, Construction Trades Helpers, and Labourers, Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers, and General Labourers.