Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
Services and Facilities
Information and guidance
Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki’s customer service team provides information on courses and assists students with course selection, ensuring that they make an informed choice about their future.
Learning resource center
Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki's Academic Service team provides guidance and support to the students to make sure they succeed in their academics. They assist students with getting organized to study, carrying out research, accessing databases, assignment writing, note-taking, exam preparation, time management, referencing, computing, maths, and course-related literacy and numeracy.
Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki offers a wide range of support services to students with disabilities such as enrolment assistance, specialist equipment and furniture, and more.