Study in USA
About Virginia Commonwealth University
Virginia Commonwealth University is a public university located in Richmond. Established in 1838, VCU is the only school that offers allied health professions, dentistry, medicine, nursing, and pharmacy. Virginia Commonwealth University’s mission is to provide knowledge and skills to students as it is ranked as a top 100 research university by the National Science Foundation and is also listed at 162nd place in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges. The University offers research that expands the boundaries of new knowledge that promotes applications to improve human health. The strengths of the institute are research and creativity, which leads students to a great future. Virginia Commonwealth University has a variety of academic departments for students such as School of the Arts, School of Education, School of Medicine, and School of Social Work. Students can join clubs and organizations and for off-campus relaxation; they can take part in the School’s Outdoor Adventure Program.
Why Why Virginia Commonwealth University?
- Students at Virginia Commonwealth University perform over plenty of community services in a year.
- VCU is the first University in Virginia to receive the Major National Institute of Health grant to support translational research.
- Virginia Commonwealth University’s medical center is the top hospital in the Richmond region and also one of the best in Virginia.
- The institute is the only one to offer allied health professions, dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, and nursing.
- The University is recognized in higher education for its efforts to make the campus where students can learn and succeed.
- Students will have the chance to pursue a health career or even volunteer.