Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
About School District No. 22 VERNON
Located in the mesmerizing Okanagan Valley, Canada, which is one of the top preferred vocational spots and a pleasing place to live in, Vernon School District provides high-quality educational programs, holding the highest rate of graduation in British Columbia. Vernon is a city that provides luxuries of a larger city, however, as far as safety and warmth, the city stand at its best.
Vernon on the other hand, is a 100% English speaking and safe city, which is 4.5 hr drive (car) and 45 minutes from plane away from Vancouver that makes it easy to approach location. The School District has 19 schools (government authorized) and pathways that are highly developed for post secondary education in Canada. The students on the other hand, get amazing support in developing efficiency in English language with the help of Second Language Program and After School Tutoring (optional).
Vernon with Canada's one of the best climatic regions, students easily enjoy the freshness of the lakes and mountains, and enjoy the adventurous Silver Star Mountain Ski Resort. 'The Vancouver Whitecaps' operates one of the elite School Soccer Academies, which promises professional coaching that attracts students from across the globe.
With a mission to develop a love for lifelong learning in students and preparing them to adapt in the dynamic world, the school in addition to this provides a full fledged activity programs that ensures that the students receive personalized faculty, home stay staff, and clerical support. This makes School District 22 Vernon a great choice for every student and thus, the student tend to gain recreational experiences.
The school also provides with a perfect career planning, on the basis of:
- The Secondary School Apprenticeship (SSA), which is an on the job training, where a student will be paid and can earn up to 16 high school credits.
- The Accelerated Credit Enrolment in Industry Training (ACE IT), which is a technical based training program. These courses are offered in combination with the Okanagan College and Industry Training Authority (ITA).