Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
About Vancouver Institute of Media Arts
Holding eighth position in the list of top 100 animation schools across the world for the year 2015, is Vancouver Institute of Media Arts (VanArts) in Vancouver, Canada. The college is world reckoned for offering programs like 2D/3D Character Animation, Game Art & Design, Digital Photography, and Visual Effects. The course curriculum for these programs offers strong focus on Autodesk Maya for 3D animations and Toon Boom Harmony for 2D animations.
If a media art is your forte then there could not be anything better for you to do than to pursue your higher studies with Vancouver Institute of Media Arts (Van Arts). Founded in 1995, the institute has Lee Mishkin Academy-Award Winning Animator/Director as its founding Director. The institute is acknowledged for answering the growing need of skilled and expert professionals in the field of media arts. The institute believes in establishing and maintaining active relationship with the experts from the industry to get adequate updates on latest trends, demands, and career opportunities in various fields. The best thing about the institute is its accreditation from the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of BC (PCTIA), and has been awarded an Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation by the province of British Columbia.
Why Vancouver Institute of Media Arts?
The institute is the preferred choice of the students for the following reasons:
Internationally acclaimed Faculty: The institute is backed by the faculty consisting of top industry professional having years of experience.
Focused Curriculum: The institute is reckoned for its focused curriculum designed and developed in consultation with industry experts.
Opportunity for one-on-one interaction: The small classroom sizes of the institute help student to have direct interaction with the professors and clarify doubts.
Appropriate Location: The location of the institute in Vancouver which is an industry hub and is ranked as one of the most beautiful cities in the world makes it even more favorable choice for study of arts.
Global connect: As large number of students in the country are international students from across the world thus, enabling them to continue their through pathways after successful completion of the program at VanArts.