Study in UK
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in U.K
- Education System in UK
- UK General Application Process
- UK Financial Information
- UK Scholarship Information
- UK Student Visa Guidance
- UK Frequently Asked Questions
- UK Career Workrights info.
- UK Awards and Certificates
- Study in London
- Study in Birmingham
- Study in England
- Study in Manchester
- Study in Glasgow
University of Worcester International College
The University of Worcester is an extremely close-knitted and goal-oriented community of students where students are backed to succeed at every level.
The university has been selected for the University of the Year in 2019 by Times Higher Education Awards. They have also been shortlisted for Sustainability Institution Of the Year in the 2019 Green Gown Awards.
The university’s competency across many areas is reflected in the fact that they have also been shortlisted for outstanding support for student’s contributions to the local community. The university has also been awarded for excellent research supervisor of the year, and data points merit awards in 2019 Times Higher education Awards.
Why University of Worcester International College
- In 2019 the National Student Survey, 88.2 % of Worcester final year students said that they were happy overall, ranking the university at 16th out of 152 institutions and 8th out of all English non-specialist universities.
- Nine courses at Worcester received 100% satisfaction.
- The university is an inclusive place where every person counts as an individual.
- From providing imaginative facilities to giving practical support and tailored learning, they aim to help people of all backgrounds and capabilities to achieve their potential.