Study in USA
About University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
The University of Wisconsin Green Bay is a public university located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, with campus locations in Marinette, Manitowoc, and Sheboygan. It was founded in 1965 and is a part of the University of Wisconsin System. The main campus is located in a stunning location overlooking Lake Michigan’s Green Bay. The University has 76% acceptance rate with students from all over the US as well as the world coming to seek education.
The University of Wisconsin Green Bay offers 48 majors and minors to more than 8,500 graduate, undergraduate and doctoral students. The Green Bay campus is spread across a vast area of 700 acres on the Northside of the city. UW-Green Bay has accomplished teachers, internships, and on the job training, research opportunities, and an excellent placement record for students.
Why University of Wisconsin?
- The University of Wisconsin is divided into 4 different colleges sorted as per programs available and disciplines.
- The Green Bay housing facility is a fantastic living experience with top-notch services and absolute safety.
- The professors and faculty members at UW –Green Bay have received several awards for exceptional teaching as they prepare students to be leaders of the future.
- Students can socialize and enjoy on-campus through many student clubs and organizations.
- UW – Green Bay has a fantastic writing center, library service, and tutoring services for students on campus.
- The campus has all kinds of services for students on campus, such as GBOSS - Green Bay One Stop Shop, Phoenix Bookstore, Multi-Ethnic Student Affairs (MESA Office), and others.