Study in USA
The University of Washington
The University of Washington is a public research university located in Seattle, Washington, and established in the year 1861. Along with the 703 acres Seattle campus, the University has two additional campuses in Tacoma and Bothell. The University has excellent student services and facilities as well as highly qualified faculty members who educate students efficiently. It offers graduate, undergraduate and doctoral degree programs in 140 disciplines distributed among several schools and departments. Along with the programs mentioned above, the University also operates a Transition School and Early Entrance Program.
The University has a total of 500 buildings, which includes one of the largest library systems in the world with over 26 university libraries. The University offers graduate, undergraduate and doctoral degrees through 140 departments in multiple colleges and schools. The student population at the University of Washington is diverse as students from all over the world come here for education. The total student population at the University of Washington is approximately 46,000.
Why University of Washington?
- According to the 2018 Academic Ranking of World Universities, the University of Washington was ranked 14th in the world.
- The University operates one of the largest campuses of any higher education institution in the world.
- UW has 26 university libraries, UW Tower, lecture halls, art centers, museums, laboratories, stadiums, and conference centers.
- The graduation rate at UW is 84%, and students gain stellar placements after graduating.
- It offers more than 12,000 bachelors, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees annually.
- The University of Washington has successfully produced 20 Noble Laureates, several Pulitzer winners, Rhodes Scholars, Fulbright Scholars, and so on.
- It is the largest University on the West Coast in terms of the student population.
- The accommodation facilities on campus are impeccable and staffed by an award-winning Residential Life Team.