Study in UK
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in U.K
- Education System in UK
- UK General Application Process
- UK Financial Information
- UK Scholarship Information
- UK Student Visa Guidance
- UK Frequently Asked Questions
- UK Career Workrights info.
- UK Awards and Certificates
- Study in London
- Study in Birmingham
- Study in England
- Study in Manchester
- Study in Glasgow
University of the West of England - UWE Bristol
The University of West England is a public research university located in the Bristol region. UWE received university status in 1992. It is a University Alliance university that aims to bring changes and make differences in education in the cities and regions around. Research and quality teaching experience are put to use that benefit the students.
UWE offers more than 600 programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma levels. The courses are offered in subjects such as arts, health, creative industries, science business, law, environment, and technology discipline. UWE has close links with employers and has provided employees to CERN, Rolls Royce, the NHS, Aardman Animation, and the BBC.
UWE has 14 different departments and three campuses located in Bristol, Gloucester, and Hartpury College. It has been ranked in the top 30 by the Guardian University League Tables 2020 and is rated at 88% high for student satisfaction.
UWE provides study support, which includes tutors, library, disability services, study spaces, and language support. Apart from these, there are facilities to students which are for accommodation, fees, health and wellbeing, careers, and international students are given orientation program as well.
Why University of the West of England - UWE Bristol
- UWE has more than 29,000 students and 3,000 staff, which makes it among the most popular in the UK.
- It focuses on providing an outstanding learning experience to its students. They can get complete access to information required during studying with the use of digital technology.
- The notable university members that represent the quality of the university are radio presenter Angellica Bell, comedian Russell Howard, artist Paul Coldwell and sportsperson Simon Shaw. One of the prominent alumni of the university is the famous TV personality Bear Grylls.