Study in USA
About University of South Florida
About With a mission to provide and generate knowledge, deliver viable graduate, undergraduate and professional programs, promoting academic development, and promise a global success to the students, the University of South Florida is a growing, young and swift system, which includes 3 institutes namely; USF St. Petersburg, USF, and USF Sarasota-Manatee.
These institutes serve 48,000+ students and hold a budget of around $1.6 Billion. The university in terms of research expenditure is ranked 43rd among the public and private universities across the nation.
USF System was formed for the purpose to bring all its 3 institutes together, in the matter of fact that, they will collaboratively and efficiently serve the region of South Florida and beyond in the finest ways. This further will result in distinctive approach to a competitive differentiation. In addition to being an intensive helping hand towards higher education, USF System search to capitalize the economies of scale and teamwork among the 3 institutions, which in a way benefits to all the faculty, students, alumni, communities, and staff.
The University of South Florida (USF) is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools' Commission on Colleges.
Why University of South Florida
- Programs by New Student Connections and a Living Learning Community just for transfer students help you get involved and seamlessly transition to your new home.
- USF offers more than 80 bachelor's degree options, which means you'll have the freedom to explore, choose and develop your precise academic passion.
- USF's student success initiatives provide the resources you need to stay on track and complete your degree on time.
- The possibilities are limitless.
- You'll be inspired to study abroad in one of more than 25 programs
- With one of the lowest tuition rates in the country, generous financial aid and scholarships, and plenty of student employment opportunities
- USF is an outstanding value.USF boasts exceptional facilities. NBC's Today show even called our campus recreation center "one of the highest tech fitness centers in the nation"!