Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
University of South Australia
The University of South Australia is a public research university established in the year 1856 as the SA School of Arts and finally changed to the UniSA in the year 1991. It is a highly acclaimed academic institution and has helped innumerable students build a great future for them. It is the largest university in South Australia, housing almost 32,000 students. It is ranked in the top 300 universities in the world and is the top choice for international students from all over the world.
The University has two campus locations in North Terrace, Adelaide City Centre, two metropolitan campuses in Mawson Lakes as well as two regional campuses in South Australia. UniSA has succeeded in garnering a great reputation for itself owing to its high academic services, co-curricular activities, mental health and wellness program, personality development, and many more.
WHY University of South Australia?
- The University of South Australia is an internationally-focused, locally-engaged institution established on the dual principles of excellence and equity.
- The university ensures that the opportunities offered by its programs are accessible to a diverse range of students across borders.
- The university is committed to excellence, and 73 percent of its academic staff holds a Ph.D.
- The University of South Australia’s approach to teaching and learning is established on the values of scholarship, innovation, engagement, and openness.