Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
University of Regina
Students looking for a student-focused institution that combines deep-rooted values with innovative thinking and classroom theory with real world practice, and global ideas with regional needs, then your search ends at University of Regina. The university aspires to be one of Canada's best complete universities. The University of Regina's main campus and historic original College Avenue campus, covering 930 acres, provide an attractive study and work environment for its students, faculty and staff.
Why University of Regina
The reasons for opting University of Regina are:
The University is comprised of 10 faculties and 25 academic departments well recognized across the world for established reputations for excellence and innovative programs leading to bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees. It has over 14,500 students attending what is an incredibly diverse and student focused university. This is seen in how the University of Regina was ranked number one among comprehensive universities, in international research collaboration, by Research InfoSource in 2014.
Three federated colleges:
The University is federated to three colleges Campion College, First Nations University of Canada, and Luther College.
Two main campuses:
University’s two main campus and College Avenue campus are located in Wascana Centre. It is one of the largest urban parks in North America and the first in Canada to be created by a tri-level government/education partnership.
Partners with other Universities:
During the last three decades the University has developed meaningful and lasting relationships with prominent universities in China as well as trusted relationships with representatives of the People's National Congress.
The University of Regina has experienced inspiring physical expansion. From 1994 to 2009 campus development led to an increase of more than 1.3 million square feet responding to the needs of our faculty, our researchers and our students.