Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About University of Ontario Institute of Technology
The University Of Ontario-Institute of Technology was officially established in 2002 with a motive to provide excellent undergraduate and graduate programs that can help the students to achieve their career goals. Studying at this university will prepare you to excel as a professional in this challenging world by developing critical thinking and technological skills within you.
This university is famous for its research areas that include automotive design and engineering, business and information technology, computational science, alternative and sustainable energy, nuclear engineering, law enforcement, and much more. The way students are taught provides them a unique and technology-rich learning experience which pushes them towards the boundaries of innovation and discovery. Studying here will give you an excellent experience that you can cherish for a lifetime.
Why University of Ontario Institute of Technology
This university is equipped with specialized research laboratories and facilities. It is known to be one of Canada's Newest Research Universities which means you can conduct an excellent research with latest facilities in the area of your interest.
The university’s faculty is connected with more than 300 industry partners so that they can design the courses that are market-driven and include Program-specific and industry-current software and Practical, hands-on experience in a real-world setting.
This university is renowned for its practical programs. 96% of programs include practical learning through hands-on experience.
To make your education and living experience better, this university offers international students many scholarships and awards ranging from CAD 1500 to CAD 18,000 per year.