Study in USA
The University of Idaho
The University of Idaho is a public university located in Moscow, Idaho, and was established in the year 1889. The university campus is over 1,585 acres vast and has state of the art facilities for the students. It has almost 11,000 undergraduate students studying there from all over the world. The campus encompasses a total of eight colleges where graduate students can study up to 300 graduate and degree programs in several disciplines. The University also has over 900 international students representing 80 countries across the globe and contributing to the diversity of the institution.
The University of Idaho educates students through excellent facilities, highly trained staff members, a comprehensive list of disciplines as well as community engagement programs. The teaching practices are not limited to classroom instruction, but the faculty employs highly interactive and innovative teaching practices to engage students. Along with top-notch education, there are several co-curricular activities and clubs for students to join and have an authentic college experience.
Why University of Idaho?
- The University of Idaho has a heterogeneous campus population with students from about 80 countries across the world.
- A total of 200 clubs and organizations for students to indulge in.
- 79% of the students find jobs in their fields after graduation.
- The American Language & Culture Program (ALCP) is located at the University of Idaho that helps students work on their English proficiency.
- Students have the opportunity to gain a conditional offer letter and work while studying.
- The University is located in the scenic town of Moscow, and is included in the top 100 small towns in the country.
- It is home to a student recreation center as well as a Memorial Gymnasium.