Study in USA
University of Charleston
The University of Charleston is a private university established in the year 1888 with its main campus located in Charleston, West Virginia, and other campuses are located in Beckley, West Virginia, and Martinsburg, West Virginia. The student population at the University of Charleston is approximately 2400, and the setting is urban. There are a total of 4 schools at UC, which are Business and Leadership, Pharmacy, Arts and Sciences, and Health Sciences. It has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The University of Charleston offers approximately 20 major programs, and the top majors include English, Sports Administration, Education, Communications, Accounting, Nursing, and Athletic Training. The members of faculty and management help you to find the right career. Dedicated and experienced instructors are committed to the students to learn the skills needed to be professionally successful and provide career services support to help them land in their dream job. Each of the campuses is conveniently located near public transportation, shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
Why University of Charleston?
- The University of Charleston is an acclaimed academic institution with accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The varsity is located in a beautiful, picturesque location with lots of places for students to visit and explore.
- 64% acceptance rate of the students.
- A great place for varsity athletes as UC has a great reputation in the field of athletics.
- Highly diverse student population with a well-equipped and beautiful campus.
- A 15:1 student-faculty ratio.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable faculty members available to guide the students.