Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
Services and Facilities
Businesses on campus
UCIC offers a wide range of facilities and services to the students on and around the UC campus-such as, Cafés, restaurants and bars, University bookshops, pharmacy, banking, and more.
UCIC conducts a variety of great events from an International Food Market to Careers seminars in a year.
Field facilities center
UCIC has a wide range of field stations that offers various services relating to bachelors or masters or teaching courses at UC field stations.
Equity and disability services
UCIC's Equity and Disability Service (EDS) helps students with disabilities by providing disability-related study support services and specialist resources like interpreters, note-takers, assistive technology like voice reorganization software, digital voice recorders, or special arrangements for exams, and more.