Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
About Tai Poutini Polytechnic
Tai Poutini Polytechnic is a public training polytechnic institution located at the West Coast in New Zealand, Greymouth. It was established in 1989, offering several programs in fields such as tourism and hospitality training across the retail and service sector, outdoor education training, agriculture, extractive/mining, and specialist jade and hardstone carving programs. Every year Tai Poutini Polytechnic educates approximately 6,000 full time and part-time students.
Tai Poutini Polytechnic College has lush, sprawling campus locations across the west coast in places like Wanaka, Christchurch, and Auckland. The primary objective at TPP is to increase and foster community development, thereby increasing employment within the community. They aim at creating a wholesome working environment among the locals and uplifting them. The programs offered at TPP are deemed highly professional and are headed by highly professional, experienced faculty members who guide students during every step of the way.
Why Tai Poutini Polytechnic College?
- It is located in the extraordinarily quaint and beautiful location of the West Coast with favorable weather conditions.
- TPP has been helping the local community grow and prosper over the years.
- The college offers courses across six streams, namely Medical, Vocational, IT, Management, Paramedical, Education.
- The college provides practical experiences and on the job training provided for the students to help them gain perspective about the professional world.
- TPP has been noted as one of the fastest-growing polytechnic institutions in New Zealand.