Study in USA
North Park University
Located in Chicago, Illinois North Park University is a private Christian University founded in 1891. Generally, known as NPU, it is a non-profit university offering quality education and a rigorous and interdisciplinary liberal arts and sciences education in a world-class city. With the enrolment of approximately 3200 students from around the globe, the university provides an excellent education framework and a comfortable environment.
Inside this one of a kind network, it offers worth based training to students with a different educational background. North Park University offers programs of more than 40 undergrad majors, just as graduate and continuing education in business, not-for-profit management, nursing, education, music, and theology. The college fuses a theological school and it is authorized by the Higher Learning Commission and just as numerous other accreditation bodies for singular projects too, in territories of nursing, music, education, health sciences.
North Park University is ranked at 61 positions in Midwest Regional University and 23 in Best Undergraduate Teaching Among Midwest Regional Universities. With a student to faculty ratio of 12:1, this educational institution offers a quality yet comfortable educational framework to its students. The university offers a wide range of students support services and also offers students a varied range of sports activities for both men and women.
Why the North Park University?
The University's learning network is separated by embracing the city as both subject and spot of learning as an establishment for scholastic greatness. Inside this system, the University instructs students from assorted foundations, societies, and earlier scholarly encounters, rehearsing Christian neighbourliness with students of all customs.
Inside the particular learning network, where confidence, learning, and services meet, students at North Park University experience instruction that:
- Is attached in and focused on the Christian confidence and its religious content, the Bible
- Connects with Chicago as a powerful setting for learning and service
- Grasps all individuals and praises the wealth of social distinction
- Proclaims learning in the entirety of its structures in the study hall and past as a blessing, a delight, and a holy commitment
- Supports exchange as a method for realizing where open request, uprightness, and consideration direct our coexistence
- Looks to frame and change the entire student (mentally, socially and profoundly) to their individual limit
- Qualities every student for who the person is and will turn into