Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
George Brown College
Students looking for a college that allows them to balance work, home and education then their search ends at George Brown College (GBC). GBC founded in 1967, is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology having three full campuses in downtown Toronto, Ontario. The college offers full-time, part-time and continuing education programs to suit student’s availability and allowing them to work towards a diploma, degree or certificate. The college has two main campuses and several other locations that place students in the heart of downtown Toronto -- St. James Campus, Casa Loma Campus and Waterfront Campus.
Why George Brown College
The reasons behind opting for George Brown College (GBC) are:
Campuses located in economic hubs:
GBC campuses located in Toronto that has many major industries and is one of the most important economic hubs in North America. As such, the city becomes a place to experiment for the students.
An edge in the job market:
The College has taken benefit of its location in offering its students an advantage in the job market.
Specially designed course curriculum:
GBC partners with companies and organizations that help in the academic life of its students by advising course curriculum, providing field education and employment. These companies nurture students to meet industry needs and gain expertise that are highly sought after in the current job market.
Promotes learning community:
GBC promotes an environment of reciprocal dialogue to ensure learning, problem solving and to strengthen the George Brown community
Quality of education: GBC commits itself to delivering a ‘George Brown standard’ of quality and superior performance.