Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About College National of Science and Technology
The College National of Science and Technology is a recently built higher education institution accredited by the Ministère de l\'Éducation ET de l\'Enseignement supérieur. It was established for providing education for students worldwide in rapidly evolving fields like information technology.
The College welcomed its first cohort for the winter semester in 2021. The college is aptly located in the heart of the Montreal area\'s Saint-Michel neighborhood, an ethnically diverse society (a short metro ride from downtown and neighboring several small enterprises).
Why College National of Science and Technology
Newly built: Students can enjoy studying within a newly renovated, high-tech campus that offers excellent services.
Culturally diverse experience: Studying at College National is a significant opportunity for domestic and international students to achieve quality education in ethnically dynamic and varied conditions.
International student services: The College National of Science and Technology staff has considerable experience serving international students. The College National is dedicated to meet the particular needs of foreign learners.