Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
City University in Canada
The City University of Seattle in Canada is an accredited and non-profit institution that awards post-secondary academic programs in Canada since 1984. University's Canadian-made programs are focused on preparing working adults to meet the complex and diverse challenges faced within education, human services, and management, including the contemporary degree offerings: Bachelor of Arts in Management, Master of Counseling, and Master of Education (School Counselling or Leadership).
Why City University in Canada?
- The City University of Seattle is a part of the state of Washington. The Northwest Commission approves the University on Colleges and Universities. All the University's business and management programs are accredited with the Association of Collegiate Business School Programs (ACBSP).
- The Washington State Board of Education has authorized the City University to grant counselor, teacher, and superintendent certification programs. The University has also been recognized to offer degree programs by the Hawaiian Department of Education.
- Under British Columbia's written permission of the Minister of Advanced Education, the University has been quality assessed by the Degree Quality Assessment Board (DQAB) and meets the minister's criteria.
- Alberta's programs are recognized by the Campus Alberta Quality Council, a part of the Alberta Ministry of Advanced Education and Technology, the province's education authority.