Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
Cape Breton University
Located on the beautiful Cape Breton Island, The University College of Cape Breton is a public degree-granting institution. There are some really amazing and unique programs in various fields. The students are given utmost importance at CBU. The affordable tuition fees, favorable student teacher ratio, small class sizes are all proofs that CBU provides its students the best of facilities. The curriculum and training at CBU will definitely lead to a holistic development of the student as it offers some technical and vocational programs so that the students realize their potential to the fullest. At CBU, students get the freedom to learn and grow so that they become responsible and intelligent citizens.
CBU offers various bachelor programs in fields like arts, community studies, business administration, education, engineering technology, public health, science community studies, nursing, and hospitality and tourist management. It covers a large variety of fields. It also offers some very interesting Masters programs.
Why Cape Breton University
Affordable tuition fees:
CBU offers very affordable tuition fees.
every year, CBU offers $1.8 million in scholarships as it wants to teach and make the society a better place.
The Cape Breton Island is very beautiful so students can feel close to the nature and enjoy their stay at the university.
Opportunities to expand:
students can avail paid internships and opportunities to do summer research projects.