Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About Canadian College of Technology and Business (CCTB):
The Canadian College of Technology and Business (CCTB) extends numerous programs at various skill levels. The curriculum is designed and taught by qualified professionals and is based on real-life industry needs in tools and methodology. All the programs are taught in a highly interactive atmosphere by making students aware of their formats and business. The faculty and the teaching staff members guide the students in upgrading their skills and portfolio with the latest technology trends.
Why Canadian College of Technology and Business (CCTB)?
- The highest education standards: CCTB graduates obtain advanced skills through numerous technologies integrated into the college programs, such as Docker, SQL, Amazon Web Services, and many more.
- Work experience: Students have the opportunity to participate in a work experience component that furnishes them with the ability to showcase their newly acquired skills.
- Strategic location: Located in the heart of Vancouver downtown, the CCTB campus is only a few steps distant from public transit, including the SeaBus terminal and the Waterfront SkyTrain Station.