Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About Cambrian College
Located in Sudbury, Ontario, Cambrian College is a leading postsecondary institution in Northern Ontario since its origin in 1967. The College has a vibrant community of more than 14,000 learners – over 4,500 students in 70 full-time programs, plus over 7,500 students in almost 900 part-time courses/programs. The university offers programming at three campuses and serves a student population that is insightful of the rich diversity of today’s global workplaces. The university is committed to offering a teaching and learning experience via quality education that responds to the needs of the community. Also the university balances the hands-on experience with the knowledge and skills that are essential for personal and professional success.
Why Cambrian College?
The reasons responsible for choosing Cambrian College may include:
Prepare students to build their potential: A Cambrian education is the total package that offers practical, hands-on experience in every program.
Expert Faculty: The University provides expert faculty that are closely connected to industry.
Apprenticeship programs: The College offers the in-school portion for a variety of apprenticeship programs sponsored by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. Program offerings include carpentry apprentice, Millwright (Construction Industrial) apprentice, heavy duty equipment mechanic apprentice, and general machinist apprentice.
Credits for Academic and Skill Achievements: Apprentices who have previous work experience and education may be able to receive credits/exemptions which could reduce the duration of their apprenticeship. Individuals who wish to challenge the in-school apprenticeship program can write exemption exams at all levels.
Student Feedback for Canam
I am saying in one sentence; if Canam had not been there, I would not have been able to sustain my study process to Canada.
All the staff members were very cooperative. They helped me with my visa filing, GIC, and other important paper works.
Canam Consultants give excellent services.