Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
Students looking forward for excellence beyond academics can explore their prospects at Brock University. Internationally recognized for bringing left-brain and right-brain thinking together is Brock University. The university nurtures both sides of the brain. At Brock students get the chance to develop rational/analytical thinking in concert with their emotional/creative sides. The university believes that community involvement is very crucial to developing intelligent, well-rounded members of society.
Why Brock University
The reasons behind opting for Brock University may include:
The University offers the rigorous undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs that include experiential learning opportunities. The cross-disciplinary and interdisciplinary programs offer multi-faceted degrees that help students build careers and get jobs.
For a decade, Brock has had the second-highest growth of students of any Ontario university. More than $300 million in construction has been committed or commissioned to expand the campus.
With 18,000 students and nearly 600 faculty, the university is small enough to be intimate, big enough to be world-class and in demand among international students.
Perfect for overall growth:
The University provides opportunities for social and academic growth that don’t exist at larger universities, like access to professors. The university emphasises on moderate class sizes in seminar settings and makes more students full participants in the learning experience.
Student Feedback for Canam
All the counselors at Canam Consultants helped and guided me well about the institutes and courses available. Also they helped me in all the different processes from applying for a course to get the visa. Thanks a lot for your guidance and cooperation.