Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
The Adler University is named after Alfred Adler (1870-1937), a psychotherapist, physician, and the founder of Adlerian psychology, sometimes called individual psychology. At present, the Adler University is offering around 20 graduate-level programs enabling more than 1,200 students to enroll at campuses in Chicago, Vancouver or through an online portal. Being the oldest independent psychology school in North America, Adler University endures the ground-breaking work of Alfred Adler by graduating socially responsible practitioners, engaging communities, and advancing social justice.
Why Adler University?
Community partnership: The University provides a partnership that allows the students to directly engage with over 500 communities including the direct service contracts of Adler Community Health Services and the training relationships.
University staff and faculty: Adler University's faculty, staff, and students are recognized as the promoters of social responsibility, and are politically aware and active.
Life at the university: Life at the University is marked with rich opportunities for service, and an active pursuit of sustainability, a vigorous commitment to the city and people of Chicago and Vancouver, and a realization of those cities that connects them with the larger world.
Ensuring leadership qualities: The campus ensures leadership qualities in the changing global context; and supports high performance learning, scholarship, technology, and financial management.