Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
Academy of Learning Career College
Academy of Learning Career College was founded in 1990’s and with the specialty of teaching students in a vibrant, interactive classroom community. The courses offered by them follow the regular delivery of content by the teacher, which is backed by daily standardized lessons consisting of the approved curriculum. This aids students in getting individual attention, thus helping them to acquire skills and knowledge which are needed to succeed.
Recently AOLCC has started using “e-learning” technology as an extension of the Integrated Learning System. Students use the extensive Academy Online System to complete their course materials. In this system of teaching, students are assisted by a qualified Online Instructor.
Over 30 years, AOLCC’s primary objective has always been and will be the development of its students. It offers ways of learning that will satisfy students’ needs as well as the demands of today’s highly competitive job market.
Why Academy of Learning Career College?
- The student learning is enriched in an efficient and dynamic manner.
- Academy of Learning Career College comes with exclusive Integrated Learning system for the students thus furnishing the requirements of e-learning which is a modern way of learning.
- Flexible and Supportive environment helps students in achieving their goals.