Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About St. Clair College Ace Acumen Academy
All the international students acquire a great metropolitan experience at St. Clair College Ace Acumen Academy, located in Toronto. St. Clair College is a successful leader in establishing overseas and off site program delivery study options from past 45 years. To allow St. Clair College international students to study academic programs in Toronto, St. Clair College has licensed its curriculum to Ace Acumen Academy (AAA). Students can acquire a high quality education with a student-friendly environment in Toronto. The curriculum of each semester is designed to meet the challenges faced by international students and create quality academic study surroundings. St. Clair College Ace Acumen Academy offers flexible instruction hours and affordable tuition fees. It focuses on efficient teacher-student interaction by keeping the class size smaller.
Why St. Clair College Ace Acumen Academy
- Affordable Fee
AAA offers the courses at a low cost as compared to other colleges in Canada. International students are provided with various financial assistances as well. With all the aids given it becomes easy for students to focus on their education and academic goals.
- Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities
Students from several nations and different cultures study in AAA. The Academy is committed to the provision of high-quality education and training. It focuses on providing an environment of academic integrity in the learning and evaluation processes taking place. It is also committed to creating an atmosphere of respect and appreciation for the rights and responsibilities of all those associated with the Academy.
- Academic Grade Appeal Policy
The Academy ensures that academic records genuinely and accurately reflect the learners’ academic accomplishments. Academic decisions are based on impartially assessed performance outcomes and the decisions are free of bias, prejudice, unfairness or other inappropriate systemic influences.