Study in Singapore
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Singapore
- Singapore Education System
- Singapore General Application Process
- Singapore Financial Information
- Singapore Scholarship Information
- Singapore Student Visa Guidance
- Singapore Frequently Asked Questions
- Singapore Career Workrights info.
- Singapore Awards and Certificates
SP Jain School of Global Management Singapore
Set up in 2006 in Singapore, SP Jain School of Global Management ranks amongst the top 20 business schools in the world. The school is set up at the prime location in Singapore and is easily accessible by road. The school is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, due to which at the end of the program, students are conferred with an Australian degree which enhances the international acceptance of the degree. Also, S P Jain is licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, U.A.E. The school is equipped with several facilities and the classrooms have audio-visual equipment to enhance the learning experience.
Why SP Jain School of Global Management
- Vision and Values: The school’s vision is to be recognized around the world as the best business school and the professional values guides to achieve the vision.
- Senior Management: The school has outstanding faculty with extensive knowledge in the field of Management studies.
- Academic Board: It a governing Body at school which keeps an eye at the smooth functioning of the policies concerning academics.
- Industry Advisory Board: The school has an Industry Advisory Board to which meets at regular intervals to revamp the curriculum and course structure.
- Accreditations and recognition: the school is accredited and recognized by Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia and Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, U.A.E.