Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
Seneca College located in Toronto Canada is ranked as ninth top international animation school in a list of 100 animation schools across the world for the year 2015.
A glance through the college website provides a complete 360 degree implicit tour of college's animation labs. The college’s Animation Arts Centre provides courses in main four paths. The Animation program at the college is six semesters spread over three years. The duration of the 3D Animation program at Seneca College is two semesters for eight months. Also the courses for Game Art and Animation, and Visual Effects for Film and Television have similar duration.
Students looking for a college offering more than just an education can explore Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology located in Toronto, Ontario. Seneca is a post-secondary community college and educational institution in Toronto, Ontario offering programs at the Baccalaureate, Diploma, Certificate and Post-Graduate levels. Every year more than 18,000 full-time students come to Seneca and begin a new chapter in their lives. Thousands more come for part-time and continuing education at the university state-of-the-art facilities located throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Why Seneca College
The reasons responsible for opting for Seneca College are:
- Size and diversity of the college: With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area, Seneca's size and diversity give students the advantage of partnerships with industry leaders, the latest in hands-on computer technology, a variety of class sizes, and full-time, part-time and continuing education options.
- Unique learning methods: Education should be flexible and accessible, so Seneca also employs various methods of teaching " from in-class lectures and online learning to co-op and field placements " in programs related to applied arts, business, financial services and technology.
Prepare market ready graduates: More students have chosen Seneca as the programs offered here combine the highest academic standards with practical, hands-on knowledge. University graduates are market ready and valued by employers.
- Quality and practical education: It has helped the graduates in becoming successful leaders in business, industry and communities. And because the university is teaching everything from aviation to journalism, from business to health care, chances are that students encounter one of the graduates at work when you were flying, watching television, at your bank or visiting a hospital.
Student Feedback for Canam
Thanks, team Canam for helping me in getting all the necessary documents ready. This would not have been possible without the efforts of the Canam Team. I am grateful to you. I hope you all keep up your great work.