Study in Singapore
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Singapore
- Singapore Education System
- Singapore General Application Process
- Singapore Financial Information
- Singapore Scholarship Information
- Singapore Student Visa Guidance
- Singapore Frequently Asked Questions
- Singapore Career Workrights info.
- Singapore Awards and Certificates
SDH Institute Singapore
SDH Institute is a private college located in Singapore, providing hospitality and tourism management programs for students across the world. The institute is affiliated with the Committee for Private Education (CPE). The institute offers certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, post-graduate, and bachelor's degree level programs in hospitality and tourism management. SDH is the leading education services provider for hospitality and business education in the Asia Pacific Region.
The courses offered by the college equip students with professional and business skills but also inspire them to excel in the leading job market. Team of experienced lecturers helps students to enhance their skills and knowledge. Industry placements organized by the industry links make sure that students are prepared for real-world challenges. SDH Institute offers a unique learning environment that prepares students for a successful career in the fast-paced field of hospitality and tourism industry.
Why SDH Institute?
- SDH Institute is certified by leading organizations such as Committee for Private Education, Pearson BTECH, UK.
- The institute has strong industry links with leading hospitality industries that offer great opportunities for its students.
- SDH has an experienced leadership management team that consists of veterans who have a lifelong experience in the industry.
- The faculties of the college are industry professionals who also possess industry experience and received service medals in hospitality excellence.
- SDH organizes industry-relevant trips and seminars that help students to create networks with leading professionals of the tourism and hospitality industries.