Study in Singapore
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Singapore
- Singapore Education System
- Singapore General Application Process
- Singapore Financial Information
- Singapore Scholarship Information
- Singapore Student Visa Guidance
- Singapore Frequently Asked Questions
- Singapore Career Workrights info.
- Singapore Awards and Certificates
Raffles Merchandising Institute
Raffles Merchandising Institute was founded in 2006. The school has expertise in offering courses that combine academic theory and giving hands-on experience. To lead in the fast paced industry of fashion, a marketer should strive to be able to combine a broad range of practical business and inventive skills in fashion, which includes branding, buying, management, and styling. At Raffle's, you will be given skills, so after one's course, they will be able to bring collections from the designer's studio, wholesale showrooms, or retail outlets.
At Raffle's Merchandising Institute, one can choose to study Retail Management, Fashion Marketing, or Fashion Communication.
Why Raffles Merchandising School
Raffles College of Higher Education, Singapore, is based in Singapore's historical riverside quay which is noted for its shophouses, nightlife, and warehouses. Their campuses are equipped with innovative and modern facilities and services to augment students' overall learning experience. Most of the students belong to Korea, Malaysia, China, Russia, and the United States. Also, Raffles College of Higher Education was given the Edu Trust certification for 4 years by the Council for Private Education. There are five institutes in Raffles College of Higher Education:
- Raffles Design Institute
- Raffles Merchandising Institute
- Raffles School of Business
- Raffles School of Psychology
- Raffles Academy of Continuing Education