Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
About Oulton College
Oulton College was established by Gordon A. Oulton with a fresh vision and modest staff members; he started out to educate 80 students listed for courses in the initial years of the college.
Why Oulton College?
The early courses were devised to suffice an instant shortage of specific skills in the labour market. Within a short span of time, the College became well-established and earned a distinguished reputation for its high-quality education, soon followed by rapid growth.
First, the students who are interested in applying are examined on several levels. All the students interested in attending the Oulton College are encouraged for personal interaction with the Admissions Advisors to guarantee that the offered program is fit with their career aspirations.
Secondly, all our Instructors are masters in their respective fields and most importantly they are passionate about their profession and their students. This formula has made Oulton College graduates eager to take on new challenges and job-ready.
Oulton remains a leader in career training and with over 700 students and growing. The new modern campus of Oulton provides a solid foundation for its future.